The production has released 30 thousand tickets to allow for seat sales until early January. Based on one of the most famous musicals of all time, this new version takes audiences deep into the very core of its setting, creating an immersive ambiance around the whole venue, which is encouraged to be explored before the show itself starts.
Maybe this time… You’ll get tickets… ‘Cuz the most awarded musical of the season is staying in town longer than expected. The mischievously happy times of pre-Nazi Germany are still lurking around somewhere in London’s Embankment, and they can’t wait to lure you into their atmosphere of beautiful girls, beautiful orchestra. But for those who haven’t had the chance to enjoy the divine (or hellish) treats of Berlin’s nightly vibrancy, or have resisted temptation so far… it’s going to get a bit easier, or difficult…
30 thousand tickets have just been released, now allowing you to get your seats until January 7th. But if instead of sitting alone in your room, you prefer to come hear the music play during the holidays, don’t forget to check the show’s Christmas calendar here below:
- Monday 19 December 2022 at 7.30pm
- Tuesday 20 December 2022 at 7.30pm
- Wednesday 21 December 2022 at 2.00pm and 7.30pm
- Thursday 22 December 2022 at 2.00pm and 7.30pm
- Friday 23 December 2022 at 7.30pm
- Saturday 24 December 2022 – No Performance
- Sunday 25 December 2022 – No Performance
- Monday 26 December 2022 – No Performance
- Tuesday 27 December 2022 at 2.00pm and 7.30pm
- Wednesday 28 December 2022 at 2.00pm and 7.30pm
- Thursday 29 December 2022 at 7.30pm
- Friday 30 December 2022 at 2.00pm and 7.30pm
- Saturday 31 December 2022 at 2.00pm and 7.30pm
- Sunday 1 January 2023 – No Performance
With music by John Kander and lyrics by Fred Ebb, this new production takes viewers into the very depths of the piece’s setting, transforming one of London’s most famous venues into a in-the-round auditorium with many pre-show scenes to explore by yourself before the performance itself begins. With a new cast to be announced on 4 October, the current team includes Fra Fee as ‘The Emcee’, Amy Lennox as ‘Sally Bowles’, Omar Baroud as ‘Cliff Bradshaw’, Vivien Parry as ‘Fraulein Schneider’, Richard Katz as ‘Herr Schultz’, Stewart Clarke as ‘Ernst Ludwig’ and Anna-Jane Casey as ‘Fraulein Kost’, among many others.
Cabaret currently plays from Monday to Saturday. Tickets are available on the following link.